Add a Project to CodeScan from Bitbucket
This document is a guide on how to add a Bitbucket project to your CodeScan cloud account and run the analysis.
- Login to your CodeScan account.
- Once you login into your CodeScan account, on the top right corner, click on the (+) icon and select Analyze new project.
- It takes you to a different window. Choose the Organization for which you'd like to create a project.
- In the next window, click on Add Analysis Project option.
- You will now see a new popup window, select Bitbucket from the given options.
- Once you select Bitbucket, it will redirect you to the Bitbucket login page. Validate your credentials and click on Login.
- Enter the necessary information in the below fields and then click on Add and Run Now.
- Choose the repository you want to add followed by the Project Branch name.
- Make sure you select the checkbox under Check Pull Requests.
- Now, enter the project key followed by the project name.Note:To know where to find the project key, refer to our document on how to do it by clicking HERE.
- Once you fill out all the details in the popup window, select Add and Run Now.
- This triggers the project analysis along with the project being added under your CodeScan organization.
- You can view the project analysis report by clicking on Details from your VC repository.
- When you click the link, it will take you to the CodeScan Project page, where you can view your project's log report.
Now that the webhooks have been created, every time there is a push to the tracked branch or a pull request made/updated against the tracked branch, an analysis will be triggered in CodeScan.