Released Date: 30 Oct 2021
Keeping with our commitment to continuous improvement, our October 21 release of CodeScan offers new features and improvements that will make it more powerful and effective.
- Custom rules using XPath: With this added capability, CodeScan Cloud users can now be able to define their own XPath based rules aligning with their organizational standards.
- Fast Scan Mode: CodeScan’s pull-request analysis is now going to be more efficient with the added capability of CodeScan to scan only the changed files in the pull request instead of scanning through the entire branch.
- New Compliance rules for Salesforce Metadata: We made our Salesforce Metadata Ruleset be more powerful with the addition of two new rules that helps minimize and prevent the Salesforce users from being provided with unnecessary privileges.
- Limit number of System Administrators: In Salesforce Metadata ruleset, we added a new rule "Limit number of System Administrators" which helps to limit the number of users with System administrator profiles to a defined minimum.
- Limit number of Custom Profiles with Modify All Data Permission: In the Salesforce Metadata ruleset, we added a new rule "Limit number of Custom Profiles with Modify All Data Permission" which helps to limit the number of users with 'Modify all Data' permission to a defined minimum.