New Cloud Features
- Native GitLab Integration: Your GitLab cloud repo's are now just one click away from our new GUI integration.
- Verbose Billing Warnings: Billing warnings will now be more verbose.
New Apex Rules
- Avoid using null conditions in SOQL WHERE clause: by default, index tables do not include null records. WHERE clauses that include nulls will therefore require a full scan, which can be very slow for large data volumes. The developer must determine if a fix is needed.
- Page Action with a simple redirection: avoid creating a page action that makes a simple client side redirect.
- Sending outbound emails using Messaging.sendEmail: emails sent with Messaging.sendEmail count against daily limits which can cause rejection. The developer must determine if a fix is needed.
- Using Batch Apex from a trigger is dangerous: ensure that jobs created by the trigger do not exceed job limit.
- Using Database.AllowCallouts interface in Batch Apex: it is not recommended to make HTTP calls as part of Batch Apex logic.
- Source files should have a sufficient density of comment lines (v4.5.3): this version of the rule is able to be used in the IDE. An issue is created on a file as soon as the density of comment lines on this file is less than the required threshold.
- DMLWithoutSharingEnabled now takes Inheritance into account (v4.5.2).
- FieldLevelSecurity now has a parameter to check classes that extend system level classes ie. Database.Batchable, Queueable, and Install Handler (v4.5.3).
- CommentRequired now checks for private methods via parameter (v4.5.3).
- Parsing issues for the Safe Navigation Operator fixed (v4.5.1).
- False positive fixed in SOQLInjection (v4.5.1).
- False positive fixed in AuraEnabledWithoutCatchBlock (v4.5.1).
- EsLint configuration files are no longer picked up with analysis (v4.5.3).
- False positive fixed in BadCrypto (v4.5.3).
- False positive fixed in UseSingleton (v4.5.5).
- IDE Plugin no longer creates files in the base directory (v4.5.5).
- False positive fixed in FieldLevelSecurity (v4.5.6).
Was this article helpful?