nCino is the worldwide leader in cloud banking. In today's competitive landscape, customer and employee expectations are changing. Speed, convenience, and trust matter most. To meet these expectations, financial institutions must leverage the right technology to provide the personalized experience customers and employees demand.
With its Bank Operating System, built on the Salesforce platform, financial institutions can deliver the speed and digital experience that customers expect, backed by the quality and transparency that bankers need.
Why did nCino choose AutoRABIT?
AutoRABIT is designed around the industry’s only CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) server purposely built for Salesforce to handle metadata and data. AutoRABIT delivers an integrated suite of tools including version control, deployment automation, sandbox management, data migration, and test automation. This streamlines processes and automates activities at each stage of the DevOps lifecycle, simplifying deployment from development to production.
With AutoRABIT's strong expertise with Salesforce technology, working together with nCino extends CRM clients directly into a streamlined processing system. AR collaboration with nCino helps lending institutions stay ahead of today's complex deployment challenges and retool their business to succeed in the next era of banking.
Before You Begin
Before you start working with the nCino features in AutoRABIT, you need to configure certain things in AutoRABIT to proceed:
- Register the nCino configured Salesforce Org in ARM.
- The Super Admin should categorize the account type as appropriate subscription to create either a Standard or Community Template.
- Users are allowed to access the Feature Migration section. The Admin can assign the required permissions to users by visiting the Admin > Roles tab and creating a role with the permissions below enabled.
- You should only be able to edit/modify your existing CI job if the special permissions for CI Job List are assigned to you. For ex- To edit or delete your existing job, you need Edit and Delete permissions.
Super Admin roles in Account Activation and Categorization (Partner/Customer)
The Super Administrator will have the capability of marking an account as either partner/customer with the user-specific prefix. The accounts marked as a partner will be able to create Standard/ Community templates whereas customer accounts are restricted to creating only community templates.
Simply, login to the AutoRABIT account using the Super Admin credentials and go to the My Account section. Under the Subscription Details, assign the user as an nCino Partner to allow them to create Standard/Community Templates. If not assigned, the user will be treated as a customer account and are restricted to creating only Community templates.
Registering nCino configured Version Control Repository
- Go to the Version Control Repo tab and click on Register Repository.
- On the next screen, select your Version Control System.
- Fill in the registration page with necessary details such as repository name, URL, master branch, etc.
- Tick the checkbox: Enable nCino
- Click on the Test Connection button to check whether the connection has been authenticated or not. A success message is displayed after the authentication is completed.
- Click Save to complete the registration process.
Registering nCino configured Salesforce Org
- Go to the SF Org Mgmt. tab and click on the Add button.
- On the next screen, give your Salesforce Org a Name and select your Salesforce Org Type and Environment.
- Select the authentication method in the Access Type dropdown.
- Select the checkbox- Is nCino Installed
- Click Validate and Save to proceed through the OAuth flow and allow AutoRABIT to connect to your Salesforce Org.