To create this template, follow the below steps:
- Login to your AutoRABIT account.
- Click on Env. Pro. module.
- Click on Create New Template.
- Go to the Create Unsupported Metadata Template tab.
- Give the template a name and a short description of it.
- Select the PublicCalendarandResourcesSharingEdit checkbox available under Public Calendars and Resources Sharing.
- Click Add.
- On the next screen, you'll notice that a Test Case Name appears by default. Click the Add button to add the custom test data. Fill in the required information in the fields below, then click the Save button.
- Click Save to save the template.
- Once the template is successfully created, you'll be redirected to the Environment Provisioning History screen.
- Click on the Run button to run the current template on your destination org.
- Select your destination org from the dropdown and enter the email address(es) to receive an email notification whenever the template is run.
- In the Post Deployment Steps, select the test cases that you have recently created.
- For a detailed summary report of the operation carried out, please check the View History page.