To create this template, follow the below steps:
- Login to your AutoRABIT account.
- Click on Env. Pro. module.
- Click on Create New Template.
- Go to the Create Unsupported Metadata Template tab.
- Give the template a name and a short description of it.
- Select the Tag Setting checkbox.
- Click Add.
- On the next screen, you'll notice that a Test Case Name appears by default. Click the Add button to add the custom test data. Fill the required information in the fields below and click Save to save this page.
- Next, Click Save to save the template.
- Once the template is successfully created, you'll be redirected to the Environment Provisioning History screen.
- Click on the Run button to run the current template on your destination org.
- Select your destination org from the dropdown and enter the email address(es) to receive an email notification whenever the template is run.
- In the Post Deployment Steps, select the test cases that you have recently created.
- For a detailed summary report of the operation carried out, please check the View History page.