In this article, learn what you need to get started with Vault™ and how to sign up for a free account.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process:
- Vault™ is a web-based application. While it doesn't require installing or downloading software, your web browser needs to meet our requirements.
- You'll need to provide an email address associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address you can access.
- Your Vault™ username must be unique and cannot be reused.
Sign Up for an Account
- Navigate to Vault's signup page and click on the Sign Up button.
- On the next screen, enter the following details to retrieve your username and generate a password:
- First and Last name: The name associated with your account profile
- Email: The email address where we'll contact you. Make sure it is an email address you can access.
- Organization: The name of your company or organization.
- Description: Additional details about your profile that help us provide relevant content and guidance.
- Click Register.
- You’ll see a confirmation message. We automatically review your entire field to confirm that it complies with our policies and set up the rest of your account. When we've completed this process, we send you an email with details on your activation status.
- Check your inbox for the account activation email to complete your account setup and create a password for your account.Important Notes:
- The time it takes to receive the activation email can vary. If you haven't received the activation email, check your spam folder.
- If your account is not activated at this stage, you'll receive an email explaining the reason(s) why and the next steps you can take.