Comment on page
Update Custom Label
To create this template, follow the below steps:
- 1.Login to your AutoRABIT account.
- 2.Click on Env. Pro. module.
- 3.Click on Create New Template.
- 4.Go to the Create Unsupported Metadata Template tab.
- 5.Give the template a name and a short description of it.
- 6.Select the UpdateCustomLabel checkbox available under Update Custom Label.
- 7.Click Add.
- 8.On the next screen, you will find a Test Case Name and Custom Label Name that appear automatically by default. To add the custom test data, click on Add button.
- 9.However, you'll need to add more custom labels for the auto-generated or your custom test case name. To add, do the following:
- 1.Click onicon.
- 2.Enter the required details in the Custom Label Name and New Value fields.
- 3.You can even add multiple settings for the above-generated test case name. Click on the + symbol and fill in the fields mentioned in the earlier steps.
- 4.Click OK. Once you are finished, click Save to save this page.
- 10.Click Save to save the template.
- 11.Once the template is successfully created, you'll be redirected to the Environment Provisioning History screen.
- 12.Click the Run button to run the template on your destination org.
- 13.Select your destination org from the dropdown and enter the email address(es) to receive an email notification whenever the template is run.
- 14.In the Post Deployment Steps, select the test cases that you have recently created.
- 15.Please check the View History page for a detailed summary report of the operation carried out.