Comment on page
ARM Dataloader allows you to configure your data loading operations in convenient, user-friendly GUI wizards. It also allows you to import, export, and delete unlimited amounts of Salesforce data without typing a single line of code. Its powerful yet easy-to-understand scheduling settings enable you to specify almost any schedule quickly. You can schedule any data loading operation for automatic execution.
- 1.You need to load 50,000 to 5,000,000 records. Dataloader is supported for loads of up to 5 million records. If you need to load more than 5 million records, we recommend you work with a Salesforce partner or visit the AppExchange for a suitable partner product.
- 2.You need to load into an object that the import wizards do not support yet.
- 3.You want to schedule regular data loads, such as nightly imports.
- 4.You want to export your data for backup purposes.
Dataloader Pro is an advanced feature ARM provides for transferring data from the source sandbox to the destination sandbox more conveniently while automatically handling the parent-child relationship. Migrating the Salesforce data/objects to more than one object-supporting hierarchy can easily be achieved using the Dataloader Pro feature in ARM.
- Cloud-based dataloader with scheduling capabilities
- Supports circular references
- Objects are extracted from the source sandbox and transferred to the destination in one step.
- Data integrity check: Checks for data integrity between the source and the destination.
- Error reporting: Detailed reporting of any failure during dataloading operations.
- History of dataloading operations: The results are retained for future reference.
- Supports owner ID transfer
- Supports user lookup transfer
- Supports chatter data migration
- Preserves the parent-child relationship