Released Date: 29 Dec 2021
- Integrated ZOHO as a ticketing tool for CodeScan support: We've now integrated ZOHO as a way to submit a ticket for any CodeScan-related support. The AutoRABIT Support Portal allows users to submit a support request.
- New Compliance rules for Salesforce Metadata: We made our Salesforce Metadata Ruleset more powerful with the addition of two new rules that helps minimize and prevent the Salesforce users from being provided with unnecessary privileges.
- Limit number of page layouts per object: In the Salesforce Metadata ruleset, we added a new rule "Limit number of page layouts per object" which helps to restrict the maximum number of page layouts that can be accommodated under a single object.
- Limit number of custom fields per object: In the Salesforce Metadata ruleset, we added a new rule "Limit number of custom fields per object" which helps to limit the number of custom fields set for a salesforce object. The rule also allows users to specify object-specific custom field limits.
- Log4j2 core and API versions are upgraded to 2.17.0: To address the Apache Log4j Security Vulnerabilities thread, we updated the Apache Log4j version dependencies to 2.17.0.
- The user was unable to delete multiple projects from the Manage Projects page due to a bug, which has now been resolved.
- After deleting and adding a new repository into the CodeScan, we were getting an 'Unknown error'. It has been fixed now.
- There was an issue in CodeScan Cloud where you couldn't create a branching, but it's now fixed and working properly.
- When a user attempts to analyze a project by clicking 'Re-run the analysis,' it fails. This problem has now been resolved.
- There was an issue with the links from GitHub fork PR and it is not linking to the correct branch. This issue has been fixed now.
Was this article helpful?