To create this template, follow the below steps:
- Login to your AutoRABIT account.
- Click on Env. Pro. module.
- Click on Create New Template.
- Go to the Create Unsupported Metadata Template tab.
- Give the template a name and a short description of it.
- Select the EditLead checkbox available under Lead Settings.
- Click Add.
- On the next screen, you'll notice that a Test Case Name appears by default. Click the Add button to add the custom test data. Fill in the required information in the fields below, then click the Save button.
- Lead Type: Enter either queue or user that will own a lead when assignment rules fail to locate an owner.
- Lead Owner: Enter the owner name in this field.
- Lead Conversion Setting: Click on icon to add the required setting details here. Activate the settings by selecting the Active checkbox.
i. Require Validation for Converted Leads: When users convert leads, enforce required field settings, field validation rules, workflow actions, and Apex triggers.
ii. Preserve Lead Status: Prevent the lead status from changing to the new lead owner's default value during lead conversion.
iii. Enable Conversions for Salesforce Mobile: Let users convert leads on the mobile app.
- Click Save to save the template.
- Once the template is successfully created, you'll be redirected to the Environment Provisioning History screen.
- Click on the Run button to run the current template on your destination org.
- Select your destination org from the dropdown and enter the email address(es) to receive an email notification whenever the template is run.
- In the Post Deployment Steps, select the test cases that you have recently created.
- For a detailed summary report of the operation carried out, please check the View History page.