Metadata comparison between two Salesforce Orgs
Org Synchronization feature in AutoRABIT does a component-level metadata comparison between two Salesforce orgs. With this feature, you can either add or delete an object or metadata member, making sure that both the orgs are in sync. However, you won't be able to see the content level differences.
For content-related comparison between two Salesforce Orgs, please refer to the below steps:
- Go to Menu > Deployment > New Deployment
- Give a Label name.
- Select Deployment From as Salesforce Org.
- Select your Source & Destination Org.
- Click on Retrieve Metadata.
- Select the component for which you want to view the content level differences and click on Compare Metadata & Deploy.
- In the next screen, AutoRABIT will retrieve the components from both the orgs and generates a difference if it exists and displays the same.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500