You must have a SonarQube™ server currently running in your environment. If you do not, please visit SonarQube.org to get set up.
- Atleast 8GB of RAM to run efficiently. If you are installing an instance for a large teams or Enterprise, do consider the additional recommendations of 16GB of RAM.
- 2 CPU cores (equivalent to AWS t2.large)
- 100GB of disk space.
- CodeScan must be installed on hard drives that have excellent read & write performance.
Depending on your use-case, this may be way too much or too little. As SonarQube™ stores all snapshots for a long time, the data can build up for a large project. Additionally, heavy usage for users would cause more load.
- Java version 11
- SonarQube™ 8.9+
- SonarJS 6.2+
- Operating System (OS): Windows, Mac and Linux
- Latest available Node.js LTS version (v16 as of today)
- CodeScan custom rule designer: This is a designer tool to help build XPath Rules for self-hosted CodeScan. You can download the tool from HERE
Was this article helpful?