Who should I contact to reactivate my AutoRABIT account if it has been locked?
If your account is locked, the person who holds the AutoRABIT main account should be your first point of contact because they will be able to reactivate it.
I have admin access, so why can't I see some users' branches and commits that are listed under my organization?
If your user account is associated to a different organisation, this can happen.
How would I go about updating or changing the username in all of the Salesforce Orgs specified in AutoRABIT?
To update the username on all registered orgs, re-authenticate the orgs in Admin > SF Org Management page.
Is it possible to change the username for the AutoRABIT login after it has been created?
Once a user has been created, it cannot be changed; however, the user's email address can be changed. But, if it is mandatory to change the username, follow the steps below:
- First, you must delete this user account: Request your administrator remove you from the user list.
- Make a new account with a different username and email address.
- Again, request your administrator to grants all required permissions exactly as they were with the previous user account.
Can I change or switch the default branch repository in AutoRABIT, since I currently have two default branches?
You can do this by first unregistering both branches and then re-registering your repository's default branch in AutoRABIT and set registered branch as default branch.
How can I view my organization-related support tickets in AutoRABIT?
To view your support ticket and its status, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ARM instance.
- On top of the page, navigate to Quick Links > Help Center. You'll redirected to the ARM Support Dashboard page.
- Navigate to Teams Queue under Tickets.
Now you will be able to view your org-related tickets here.
Unable to login into my ARM account.
If you're having trouble logging into your AutoRABIT account, here are some things you can try.
- The account is not created: Please check with AutoRABIT admin for creating a new account
- The User ID and Password supplied to access the AutoRABIT account were incorrect or invalid: Try resetting the password
- Check if your account subscription has expired or your account is disabled: If your AutoRABIT account has been disabled, you'll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in.
- If you get the following error “getAttribute: Session already invalidated“, try clearing your browser cache
- Restriction of your IP address: Verify with your network team internally and verify if there are any issues or restrictions for your IP address from the network side.
- If nothing works out, please reach out to us by raising a Support Ticket
Not receiving email to reset your account password
If you requested a new password but didn't receive your password reset email, then:
- Check the spam or junk email folder in your email accounts linked to your AutoRABIT account.
- Try to reset your password again.
What are the factors I should consider when modifying or resetting my account password?
- MUST contain at least 10 characters (12+ recommended)
- MUST contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z)
- MUST contain at least one lowercase letter (a-z)
- MUST contain at least one number (0-9)
- MUST contain at least one special character (such as !, %, @, <, >, # and so on)
- MUST NOT contain an email address, first, middle or last name, or commonly used passwords
- MUST NOT be one of the 5 previously used passwords
How often do I have to change my password for the ARM application?
ARM has a 90-day rotational policy that requires you to change your password in every 90 days. Follow the instruction HERE to reset your ARM password.
Why am I unable to register my Salesforce Org using an OAuth connection?
- Verify-in the user Salesforce Org if the AutoRABIT Connected App is “Blocked” then unblock it.
- Verify-in user Salesforce Org if there are any specific permissions set for the Connected App.
- Verify if the redirect URL, client ID, and the secret key in oauth.properties file (path: .rabit/org/oauth.properties) are valid or not.
If the user is on a proxy-enabled server and receives an error such as "Username may not be null", the proxy credentials must be validated. If the proxy username is set to "null", the above error will occur.
How will I track all the support tickets that I have created in ARM?
View all your support tickets via Quick Links > Help Center from the ARM application which redirects to the Support portal page where you can see the list of open cases created by you or by your team.
Which version of TLS does ARM run?
ARM runs on TLS 1.2, therefore when Salesforce disables TLS 1.0, it has no effect on ARM.
What rules do I need to obey when naming identifiers for all of the labels in the ARM application?
There are some rules you have to follow for naming identifiers:
- Must contain at least 3 characters (5+ recommended)
- Uppercase letter (A-Z) is allowed
- Lowercase letter (a-z) is allowed
- Number (0-9) is allowed
- Special characters (- and ,) are allowed.
What is the primary reason for restricting special characters when naming identifiers?
It is done to restrict XML injections and prevent XML file corruption.
Where is the API token key used in the ARM application?
- The API Token generated via ARM will be used to authenticate within the application and provide access to get details of CI Job configured & its build details.
- To use the AutoRABIT capability, each user has their own API token, which should not be shared with anyone. If you come across something phishing, deactivate your current API token and create a new one.
Who all are authorized to access the API Token?
Super Admins, Org Admins, and the users with admin level permissions are authorized to access the API token.
What browsers does ARM support?
ARM works best in the two most recent versions of these browsers:
Not able to login to ARM using Chrome browser
- Try logging in to your account using Chrome incognito mode.
- Clear the Chrome browser cache.
- If cleaning the cache does not help, try a different browser (Firefox) and see if the problem persists.
- If the problem is solely with Chrome, reinstall it.
Given the shift in IP ranges, is it possible to migrate from one AutoABIT instance to another?
Yes, this is achievable; however, your Salesforce Orgs must be re-registered in AutoRABIT, and permissions provided to the relevant AutoRABIT users must be re-granted.
Why am I able to see some of the users that are deleted in AutoRABIT?
The deleted user's credential exists in AutoRABIT: Go to Admin > Credential Manager and type in the username that exists. You should find a record if it is still there.
Version Control repository is registered with the existing user's credentials: Get your existing user credentials updated with the new user details with the help of your admin. To do so, go to Credential Manager section and search for the existing user credential and get it updated with the new user details. Or, create a user credential for the new user and re-register the existing version control repository with it.
Why my users do not have access to all of features available in ARM?
Your users may not have the authority to access the modules that he is looking for; nevertheless, users with administrator privileges only will have access to certain features. To see the user's available roles in AutoRABIT, go to the Admin > Roles section.
For the necessary permissions, contact your Org Admin.
Is it feasible to update the repository URL without having to re-register the repository in ARM?
The repository URL cannot be changed; you must use the new repository URL and re-register it with ARM. To register a new repository, click this link.
What is the functionality of "Sync Branches" radio button in VC Repo's screen?
This radio button allows you to view branches that are no longer available in your version control repositories but are still visible in the ARM application, and you can delete them from the ARM application as well.
Why am I getting a Credential Name error while trying to Save Mappings?
If you're a sub-user and get an error message
Ceredential with name: "qa private token cred" for this UserEmail does not have permission to save mapping while saving Org Mapping, then the admin must reregister the repository credentials and make the credentials Public. The subuser must then use the newly registered credentials.
AutoRABIT displays unwanted changes and removes picklist options from branches when deploying changes to RecordTypes picklistValues.
If you have selected the below configuration for recordTypes picklistValues under Admin > Salesforce settings > Configuration for recordTypes picklistValues, then it will replace all picklist values with new picklist values.
Solution: Select the "Append" button so that instead of overriding the entire record type picklist values, it adds to the existing picklist values.