Signing Up with ARM
The ARM sign-up and activation process has several steps— some on our end and some on yours.
- Go to https://www.autorabit.com/ and find the login option, or go directly to https://login.autorabit.com/.
- Now, click on the 'Sign up for a Demo' link. The AutoRABIT – New Registration screen appears.
- Fill in the registration details, and then click REGISTER.
- Next, we review your details to check if they comply with our policies and to set up the rest of your account. When we've completed this process, we send you an email with details on your activation status.
- When your account is activated, you will get a confirmation sent to your email address.
The ARM login screen allows you to log in to your instance.
- Navigate your web browser to your instance's URL (for example, https://instance.autorabit.com).
- The ARM login screen appears.
- Enter your login credentials (username and password), and then click on Login.
- f you do not know your instance's URL or login credentials, please contact your system administrator for assistance.
When you are done working in ARM and wish to log out of the system, click your user name on the upper right of AutoRABIT and click Logout. This will log you out completely from AutoRABIT and you must log in again in order to access your account.
While working in AutoRABIT, a user can be automatically logged out of the system. Currently, AutoRABIT allows a username to be logged in under only one session, and any additional user sessions started using the same username will log out the previous session. This mechanism is for your security as AutoRABIT does not allow multiple sessions for the same username from different machines or browsers. To prevent situations like this, please do not share your login credentials (username and password) with users in your organization.
Another situation where users are automatically logged out is when the user does not perform any actions in AutoRABIT for a certain period of time. The security timeout period in AutoRABIT is controlled by configuration settings in the AutoRABIT UI.
The users can have multiple tabs of AutoRABIT pages open within the same web browser (e.g. Chrome) without getting logged out of the system. For example, this is useful when working with multiple AutoRABIT pages or records without navigating away from previous pages.