Vlocity integration with AutoRABIT allows you to retrieve and deploy Vlocity metadata in the same way as for the Salesforce metadata, and commit the changes either to the repository or to a Version control branch.
Integrate Vlocity as a plugin in AutoRABIT
- Log in to your AutoRABIT account.
- Hover your mouse over the Admin module and click on the My Account section.
- On the My Account page, go to the Vlocity Configuration Settings section.
- Select the checkbox: Enable Vlocity
- Next, you need to select various parameters required to integrate Vlocity with AutoRABIT:
- Compile On Build: When selected or set to true, the compileonbuild code is modified in the YAML file and the same gets committed to your Version Control Branch during EZ- commit process. When you're trying to deploy to a Salesforce Org using the above-configured branch, the compilation will take place before the deployment begins. However, AutoRABIT recommends that you keep this checkbox unselected. This is because the vlocity tool throws compilation errors when you're trying to deploy the data that doesn't have dependent components when 'Compile On Build' is checked.
- Auto Update Settings: This option ensures you have the latest DataPack settings before each export and deployment. This check is quick and you are advised to allow it.
- Separate Matrix Versions: Add the ability to export Matrix Versions separately.
- MaxDepth: MaxDepth decides the level of dependencies that will be executed while fetching and committing vlocity components. By default, MaxDepth is set to -1.
- When MaxDepth Values is set to -1 means, it will execute all-level dependencies of selected data pack record
- When MaxDepth Values is set to 0 means, it will execute only selected data pack record and
- When MaxDepth Values is set to 1 means, it will execute only first-level dependencies of the selected data pack record.
- Data Pack Types: This gives you an option to choose your specific Vlocity components that will be committed to your destination org/branch.
- Click Save.