Comment on page
Commit Selenium Test scripts to a Version Control System
To playback the selenium recorded scripts smoothly as well as commit your Test scripts to version control, follow the below steps:
- 1.Click on the TAF module.
- 2.Go to the Test Transformation tab.
- 3.Choose Selenium as the Test type.
- 4.Enter a label name.
- 5.Click Browse and browse the recorded Test Case using Selenium from your system and upload them. Usually, the file will be in JAVA format.
- 6.Click Upload.
- 7.Find your Test case in the Label section.
- 8.For each label, the following information is displayed:
- 9.Label Name: Label name assigned to the Test case
- 10.Category: Test category i.e., Test Automation or Test Execution
- 11.Status: View the status of the test transformation
- 12.Delete the Test Case: Delete the Test case permanently
- 13.Click on the Open icon to view the test case details on the right side of the screen.
Important Note:The Open option will be disabled for Labels that are in transformation in progress status
- 8.Click on the log () icon to view the log details.
- 9.If you would like to add further test data to the current test case, do so using Add Test Data option.
- 10.Or, click on the Commit to Version Control button to complete the test transformation process.
- 11.The next screen will allow selecting your Version Control repository and its mapped branch where you will commit.