To create this template, follow the below steps:
- Login to your AutoRABIT account.
- Click on Env. Pro. module.
- Click on Create New Template.
- Go to the Create Unsupported Metadata Template tab.
- Give the template a name and a short description of it.
- Select the MultilineLayoutFieldsForOpportunityTeams checkbox.
- Click Add.
- On the next screen, you'll notice that a Test Case Name appears by default. Click the Add button to add the custom test data. Fill in the required information in the fields below.
- Enter the Product name in the Opportunity Product Layout filed.
- To add more values in Name filed, Click on icon.
- Enter the date and product values in the Value field and select the checkbox Add/Remove to activate it.
- You can even add multiple values fields for the above-generated test case. Click on the + symbol and fill in the fields as mentioned in the steps earlier.
- Click OK. Once you are finished, click Save to save this page.
- Next, Click Save to save the template.
- Once the template is successfully created, you'll be redirected to the Environment Provisioning History screen.
- Click on the Run button to run the current template on your destination org.
- Select your destination org from the dropdown and enter the email address(es) to receive an email notification whenever the template is run.
- In the Post Deployment Steps, select the test cases that you have recently created.
- For a detailed summary report of the operation carried out, please check the View History page.